Can't believe i'm in tri 3 already!

katiejane

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi really to everyone, and as the title says i'm shocked that i'm already in trimester 3 - it's flying by. It really dragged last time, so its very odd! I've not been around on here much this time, been in hospital a couple of times now with bleeding as I have placenta privia. It's still not moved and looks likely i'll be having c section, but i've come to terms with that now. Was in hospital on friday and they wanted to keep me in as having more bleeding and some pains, but its very difficult when I have a 10 month old to look after too, looks like I have a kidney infection so on antibiotics and pain killers, and back at the hospital next week. But other than this i'm doing ok and happy to be on the final stretch now, probably will be meeting my little girl in around 10 weeks all being well. Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying it xx

Welcome to tri 3, sorry you haven't had the easiest of times! Hope you're doing ok despite all that :)
xx

Welcome to trimester 3!

I think when you've got other children to keep you occupied the pregnancy does tend to fly by.

Sounds like you've been having a rough time of it though, hopefully the next few weeks will be a lot better for you.

Welcome to Tri 3! Hopefully not much longer for you to last and things will pick up. Baby William is cute!

Welcome to tri 3! Hope the rest of your pregnancy is better!

Sounds like your pregnancy hasn't gone smoothly. Hope everything gets better in Tri 3. xx

Thanks everyone, its not been too bad. Having another 4d scan on sunday so really looking forward to seeing my baby girl again x

Hiya & welcome to Tri3 :wave:

The time certainly flies! I moved to Tri3 just over a week ago and couldn't believe I was actually at this stage so soon cos it had seemed to drag in before.

Sorry to hear about the problems you have been facing. Hope everything eases up for you, and just think, 10 weeks is nothing now you've gotten this far! Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back