can't believe i have made it to tri 2 :)

claire23

Reaction score
Looking back now the last 13 weeks have gone so fast but all i have done is moan that its gone slow inbetween each appointment lol, I still cant believe there is a little baby inside me :) it doesn't feel real.
I may hang around here for a few more days and wait for some of you, i wouldn't have got through the bad days without everyones support on here, who else is moving to tri 2 soon? xxx

All the best for tri 2 hunny. Can't believe I've just got here and everyone is leaving!!

thankyou ladies :) not long for you then wannabmummy :) xxx

I'm with you kedi - everyone's going!

Best wishes to all of you moving on to tri 2 - I'm really hoping I'll be over there with you before you move on to tri 3. You have all been fantastic to me in this short space of time and extrememly reassuring and believe me, I (and my Hubby!!) can't thank you enough for putting an already over-worrier at ease.

Hope you have a happy and healthy 6 months!!

Lots of love xxxxx

Me, babybrain and leannesxb and torino are all going over together i think hun, ur welcome to join us if u want? xx

yay il wait for you girlies charlie :) we have got this far together so will all cause havoc together in tri 2, how exciting :) x x

:) yeahhhhhhh, i got my scan on tue so if all is well im happy to move on asap. no offence to any1 but i cant wait to get my arse out of tri 1. Been an emotional rolacoster xxx

We will cause such chaos over in tri 2 watch out here we come!!! lol

I am moving tomorrow - as soon as I hit 13 weeks I am outta here - like you said charlie I can't wait to leave, to much stress for me in tri 1! feels like I have been here an extra week too as I got put back 5 days!! Argh!! I am off tomorrow! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back