Can you use both Infacol AND Gripe Water?

Lisamj

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

The title says it all really. We are using Infacol for Sam's suspected colic but its yet to kick in, so can we also also use gripe water for his bouts of tummy pain?

Thanks!

Lisax

I thought gripe water was from 2 months old only.

I stuck with Infacol (gave it a week to work) and it seems to have done the job.

When Galen had tummy pain I put him over my shoulder as this position seemed to ease it for him. Also a dunk in his Tummy tub bath worked wonders also.

Im not sure, we didnt find it very effective anyway but infacol was great, as Sherlock says give it a few days to show an effect though, have you tried baby massage to help tummy pain too? Small circular movements with 2 fingers in a clockwise circle on the tum seemed to help Eva and also gently bending her legs up and down.

hey i think gripe water is from 2 months to and to be honest its not that good i swaer by infocol but give it a week or 2 to get started.
like the girls said tummy massage or baths and laying on ure forearm tummy down and swaying him might help it certenly did with lillie .
good luck x

my HV said gripe water or Infacol but didn't reccomend them together

Infacol works for us :)

Thanks all. It's ok to use from one month it says, but we'll be patient and wait for the infacol to work it's magic.

L xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back