Can you believe...

Sylvie

Reaction score
... that yesterday evening my OH pinched my TENS machine to try it on his poor tired legs? :shock: :shock: :shock: and actually enjoyed it :rotfl:
Luckily I have a spare set of electrodes that I'm going to hide away from him :wink:

Boys and their toys!! or in this case your pain relief!

Men always have to fiddle with things dont they :rotfl:

3rdbaby_duemay23rd said:
Boys and their toys!! or in this case your pain relief!

Yeah, I know he's already making some plans about gas and air too :wall:

Yeah, I know he's already making some plans about gas and air too

:shock: Now thats just going too far :roll: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If my OH tried that one id give him a good reason to have to try the gas and air!

MY GAS AND AIR :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Your OH is funny! I would not put it past my OH to do the same. And he is determined to sneak on the gas and air this time lol

fuffins1981 said:
: And he is determined to sneak on the gas and air this time lol

They seem to be obsessed with this gas and air business :shakehead:

Sylvie said:
3rdbaby_duemay23rd said:
MY GAS AND AIR :x

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
James is getting NO WHERE NEAR MY GAS AND AIR :twisted:
you right its not them going thought the pain :roll: wusses :lol:

I tried out my tens machine the other night i put it up to A2 used booster and............................................. nothing
:think:
will be trying again tonight james can help me out with it he's not geting ago thouth)i hope it works next time :pray:

I think they think it holds magical properties.

My mate tried it when his OH was in labour. The MW walked in and said 'have you been trying the gas and air?'

He replied 'no'.....But in the demon voice that you get when you have had too much of it.....Busted :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL i think my tens machine will be something that gets played with too.

If my back continues getting bad i will be trying it out myself as soon as i can! I would try it now but i dont wanna bring on labour or anything like that

fuffins1981 said:
He replied 'no'.....But in the demon voice that you get when you have had too much of it.....Busted :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

geordie lass said:
will be trying again tonight james can help me out with it he's not geting ago thouth)

Well, our OH can be useful to test the highest intensity,,, that's what I did when I found out he was using it on a shy level 5,,, turned it to 15 and it made him jump out of the bed :rotfl: So now I know the machine is working :dance:

Sylvie said:
geordie lass said:
will be trying again tonight james can help me out with it he's not geting ago thouth)

Well, our OH can be useful to test the highest intensity,,, that's what I did when I found out he was using it on a shy level 5,,, turned it to 15 and it made him jump out of the bed :rotfl: So now I know the machine is working :dance:

ummm :think: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i just :twisted: may :twisted: let him have ago of it now :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thank you for that (we need a rud hands in evil glee emoticon) :rotfl:

geordie lass said:
(we need a rud hands in evil glee emoticon) :rotfl:

:rotfl:
And don't forget to tell us tomorrow if your machine is working :wave: :twisted:

Sylvie said:
geordie lass said:
(we need a rud hands in evil glee emoticon) :rotfl:

:rotfl:
And don't forget to tell us tomorrow if your machine is working :wave: :twisted:

This is how i know mine works, i fully buzzed myself, then decided Dave needed to feel it too so turned it up whilst he was playing, and yes he jumped a lot!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
My OH would like to try gas and air but i doubt he'll be bale to prise it from my grip :rotfl:

He wants 'a go' with my TENS when it arrives.

Boys and their toys... he is also getting excited about a trial run filling the pool. :?

TBH i'll probably be the one pushing Dave to try it rather then the other way around! I'll either be going OMG this is amazing try it and pushing it in his face, or screaming at him that it doesnt work and again pushing it in his face. Oh we can all tell why he loves me!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back