Can you be my eyes

Ellie30

Reaction score
Hi all, currently 30 weeks and team green. Was looking over a video of Bub from 20 week scan and couldn’t help but notice a split moment when Bub opened their legs and I took a screen shot. Looks forked to me so I’m thinking girl.. but can’t be sure if it’s even genitals I’m seeing as it’s not a confirmed potty shot. Then when I look again it looks raised so not sure if it’s boy? Any helpers

45C65E1A-9C70-4569-B5A5-C737698879A7.jpeg

Hiya

I'm on baby number 3 now due next month.

I have a 10 year old boy and 7 year old girl ( I found this group when I got pregnant with daughter).
With this pregnancy at the start and until 20 week scan I felt so much that I was carrying a girl again, everything felt the same as when I was pregnant with her. Scan said boy.. although I was still not convinced and kept saying its a girl just swollen. Had a 4d scan at 28 weeks- confirmed again it was a boy... still have my doubts but hey ho!

The position of your babys legs makes it a little hard to read-i mean I see the lines which would make me say a girl but then I look again and it looks like a little willy sticking up. Sorry thats not much help- but I'd say boy xx

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
It’s funny because this pregnancy has been so different to my sons that I felt that I’ve been carrying a girl this whole time but goes to show you never know as in your case you’ve had similar pregnancies with different genders.
I’m with you, I see the 3 lines but it’s also poking up which makes me think it could be a boy. I would love another little boy so trying not to get my hopes up but would love a little girl too. Will find out shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back