• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

can sum1 cheer me up.....

Jones

Reaction score
hey well im now 40 weeks and 3 dAYS AND GETTING FED UPPP, had one sweep which showed baby is very low down but cervix is posterior, im worried il end up having a csection, they booked my induction for next thurs soo we c...i just feel fat, helpesss and fed up =( xx

So sorry hun. I dread this being me too :-(

Have u got a birthing ball??

Last time I went for walks (or waddles!!!) bounced on my birthing ball and drank raspberry leaf tea. I also DTD with OH the night before I had him. Don't know if any of that will help but worth a try.

Xxx

awh thanks. im going for walks, wii fit, bonking......bout it, maybe shukld try the birthing ball ehhhh ehh. dunno i was really active up until 36 weeks gym etc ...doesnt seemed to av helped at all!!! lolim stuck in bored whilst every1s working siiigh dnt like driving as its causing me too stretch and i got a bad hip now...urggggh.......hope u dont have this with ur current pregnancy too! xx

You could try lying with your legs up against the wall after :bd: :lol:

My auntie swears by this...She used to let all the little spermies lie there for half an hour..She was always 4 centimeters by the time she had her next sweep :)

I don't think it's the :bd: I think its the hormones in the spermies that soften the cervix xx

I've got ages to go yet, but I def be trying it :lol:

www sounds good...ive tried leaving them there for a while........ha ha thanks! try anyythiiiiiiiiiiiiing. im sure ur time will fly by now!!!! mine has until now!x

you will soon be holding your baby in your arms and use these days to sleep, soak in the bath, watch as much tv as you can or just enjoy the little time you have left with just you and dh as a couple :)

Awww hope baby comes soon, I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable already so goodness knows how you must feel! xx

thank you all, muchhh appreciated =D i think il be sleeping better when baby is ere as im not sleeping at all at the moment :s urrgghhh!!!just cnt get comfortable and the toilet trips...oooo the toilet trips!

make plans to do something go out for a meal with hubby for eg, things tend to happen when its most inconvenient ad if not then you had a nice night out.

thats true! awh i told him he culd go out tonight after taking me for a walk ha ha....... but if baby hasnt come by tomorrow a hot curry out it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back