Can i put soup in the fridge...

Kimbo

Reaction score
that I've made using vegetables and bouillon powder..
I dont have any suitable freezer containers to put it in, so if i make a big bowl and put it in the fridge how long will it last??
It will be made from frozen veg btw

Yes you can :) I would only keep it for a couple of days tho, and only heat up what you need at a time, as repeated heating will make it more prone to nastyness.

Also, have you got any zip-lock bags or simular... I put my soup in that for the freezer :)

SarahH said:
Yes you can :) I would only keep it for a couple of days tho, and only heat up what you need at a time, as repeated heating will make it more prone to nastyness.

Also, have you got any zip-lock bags or simular... I put my soup in that for the freezer :)
yeah actually i have some resealable freezer bags i could use.
So when it's frozen do i defrost it first or cook from frozen?? :think:
I'm loving living on my own :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I take it out to defrost before cooking. Also before I fill them with soup I write on the side of the bag what it is and the date it was made as if you are anything like me, some things get lost in my freezer and I have no idea what it is or how old it is :roll: :lol:

SarahH said:
I take it out to defrost before cooking. Also before I fill them with soup I write on the side of the bag what it is and the date it was made as if you are anything like me, some things get lost in my freezer and I have no idea what it is or how old it is :roll: :lol:

Thats so the same as us lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back