• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can I join you?

Amyrose

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
Well af arrived this morning after teasing me for a week. I am now onto cycle 13 (stupid bloody number)
I know a few of you lovely ladies here but am looking forward to getting to know the ones I don't x

Hey Amyrose, welcome to lttc! Its always a pain when you realise you are more likely to be posting in here but were a friendly bunch and theres so many knowledgable woman. Im currently not ovulating after a mc in Feb.Failed 50mg of clomid but hopeful the next cycle at 100 will work!

Hi hun x
I don't know where I stand with getting help I havent been right since mine in April. I had another a couple of months back. I have kids so I don't think I will get help I'm not familiar with the nhs. I'm just trying to stay positive and keep trying

Best of luck for your next cycle xxxx

Hi Amyrose,

sorry the witch arrived. I am in my 15th cycle, had all the tests at dr's and have been referred to th infertility clinic, appointment is 29th nov. Welcome to lttc the girls are lovely in here and ull get lots off support. Xx

Last edited:
Come and join us Amy, hope you won't be with us too long xxx

Hi Amy! Don't think I've spoken to you before but everyone is friendly in here!! Xxx

Hi Amy

I am sorry you found yourself in ltttc, but I will say that even though we may be a smaller group then the normal ttc thread, you will get more support and genuine messages of hope and encouragement.

I myself have been here for 18 months and the women in here have helped me more then they could ever know.

Hiya AmyRose , and welcome . You'll like it in here even though none of us really want to be in here x x

Just wanted to say I have been lurking in here a while too on cycle 16 now, Amyrose I hope you get the help you deserve from nhs soon xx also good luck to all the other girls in here x

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies. I have always admired the strength and encouragement in this section. It's lovely to have each other for the tough times. I am blessed to have kiddies but me and al are trying for our second together. I had something happen a couple of years ago that left me wonder if I will ever have another baby again. Since the. I have mcd twins and have had another 2 losses this year. I'm still hopeful it will happen. You have to have hope don't you? X

Hi Amy
Gosh that was very very long wait I'm sorry to hear that after all that it was negative. You probably dont have any fingernails left.
Onwards and upwards, Good luck with the next cycle
Love Daisy

:wave: Amyrose.

Ah bless i know how you feel hun. I have lost 2 babies & i never think i will have a child with losing my two beautiful angels & now having fertility problems. I been ttc for over 2yrs now & been on the clomid for months ( never got caught ) so they tried me on these new ones that are just like clomid called ( tamoxifen ) i got my positive opk really strong too this month, never seen it like that for aaages.

It's evil when your ttc & your period stays away & gives you false hopes, am wondering wether you will benefit from some kind of fertility drug like clomid or tamoxifen. You will still be able to get help with ttc for a baby on nhs, even though you do have kids. You wont be able to have ivf but fertility tablets you should be able to have. Maybe enquire about it with your gp & see if he can arrange for you to have a appointment with a fertility consultant.

Always here if you need a chat. xx

Last edited:
Aw thanks hun I didn't think I would get any sort of help so that is so good to know. I am going to keep trying an see will it just happen for the next few months anyway.I'm getting married in July so I want to put the doctors off until after that. Good luck with this month hun and thank you foe the advice x

Hi Amyrose welcome to lttc! It's not all doom and gloom in here I promise, were here to cheer each other up. It's hard when each month goes by and you feel no closer to your bfp but the girls in here help in times like that. Congrats on your upcoming wedding, that is very exciting and should give you something to look forward to and might take your mind off ttc?

FX you won't have to wait too long for your lil bundle chick xxxxxxx

OMG, not Amyrose :shock:

And ltttc used to be such a nice quiet place... ;)

I'm sorry AF got you and hope that you're not too bummed out :hug:

What are your plans for the wedding? :love:

Last edited:
Thank Kay xxx

Yep Lou tis moi ! I have been promoted you will all have to get up the duffer now for some peace and quite lol
I'm not to bummed out I thought if I will my self pregnant last month with lashings and lashings of pma it would happen I should have known my major meltdown last week was af on the way.
Ooooh the wedding eeek I'm cooking with excitement. It's next july I have my dress which I bought when I was a 16-18 it's a 12 and no room for me pigging out hense my massive diet efforts I have managed to loose 43 lbs yay! So now it fits beautifully. It's not a massive do it's in a village hall there will be a buffet music and drink flowing all the kids are involved. My fil will be giving me away as my father has passed away. It's just going to be simple but beautiful. Sorry for waffling so unlike me hahaha. How's stabby stabby going? I see you had all the crap symptoms I did on this tablets xx

Hey Amy :)

I love the sound of your wedding :D Took your time getting around to it didn't you ;)

How old are your kids? Have they all got a part to play?

Are you having any of your family there or not? Sorry about your dad passing :(

Got a pic of your dress?

I love weddings :love:

Stabby stabby is going really bad. Hubby did it last night and although it hurt less, as he pulled the needle out a huge droplet of blood erupted out and now i have a huge blue bruise - he must have hit a vein or something.

Did you have that happen to you on Norethistrone too? It was awful. I think if i have to go on them again on a future cycle thatn i'm telling them i'm not taking them any longer than the minimum 10 days :shakehead:

I bruise so bad with injections when I was in hospital the last time they had an awful time finding a vein.
Yep I had the same side affects as you but it did the job for me so I guess I didn't mind putting up with them.

Wedding wise all the boys are in cravats and waistcoats Rose and my little niece are wearing cream and gold dresses and meg and my other niece are wearing gold chiffon dresses they have a big bow on the boob and are to the knee. My kids are 15 down to 2.
Here's a pic of my dress I have a pearl tiara and shoulder elbow length veil to go with it.
568825c5-41d7-365f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back