CAN I JOIN THE BIFF BABY CLUB???

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
I had me late 31 week appoinment (32 weeks+3_
And Collier is measuring at a healthy 35 fundal height.

so can i join you Debbeca and Tillytots on the Biff club?
is this big enough to qualify? :rotfl:

Collier was head down and back to back when i was measured YEAH to the heads down as he spends more time side ways or head up. :dance:

Ouch to the back to back as hes giving my back some right jip at the mo.

Hearbeat healthy and strong :D
everything happy and healthy with me and baby :D
urine perfect blood pressure perfect :D
blood tests still prefect :D

Mid wife agian commented o how amazing my bump looks and she never seen such an tight bump and no stretch marks before at this late a stage
she recons i'll ping back in to shape due to my tight toned tummy
COOL IM HAPPY ABOUT THAT 8) 8) :dance:

Also great news :dance: Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells hospitals have reinstated the Anti natal classes they cancled last year due to budget cuts.

And even better the Mid wife rung up and got me booked in for my first class TONIGHT im off in half an hour to learn all about labour
James is looking forward to it like a hole in the head :roll: :rotfl:

And she booked me to go in o sunday the 13th to look round the maternity ward at Pembury Hospital
Pembury only have 1 birthing pool so i hope i dont have to have fisty cuffs :twisted: with another lady to get in first :pray: :rotfl:

i have to ring up and book my place in the maternity center if i want to have the baby there
they have 2 birthing pools and of course less ladies to fight over then in the hospital.

will up date on my first class later on
sarah :wave: :wave:

That all sounds like brilliant news - and yes, you can join the biff baby club :cheer:

Glad it went well :D I think I'll give the biff baby club a miss thanks :lol:

Glad it went well.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I too have a fight on my hands for the pool at my hospital.

I think i should be allowed in the biff baby club.... not sure what i'm measuring but if i get asked one more time if it's twins then i will NOT be held responsible for my actions!

P.S YAY glad all was well Sarah, PMd you :)

I have my appointment in an hour to find out if I can join you lovely ladies.

I didnt want to be in your club anyway :fib:

Bloom said:
I didnt want to be in your club anyway :fib:

:lol: awwwww :hug:

I tell you, even though I think the doctors are out by a bit, this baby of mine is a biff of some size. I feel like I am carting a bowling ball round :shock:

great news hun, let us know how you get on at anti-natal

oooh great news geordie lass

I have a little baby, shall I start wee baby club...? I might, cos it is kinda scary having a little one as you think you are not eating the right foods and get guilty so there are worries and advantages to biff and to wee...at least with biff babies you know they are healthy and strong which is good.

that is great about your tummy and stretch marks, I do not have any and I'm 37 weeks....still have time yet tho but think we are both going to be ok, it is us geordies man, pop back into shape...she says wishfully thinking but not too sure :)

Ginnymarie said:
that is great about your tummy and stretch marks, I do not have any and I'm 37 weeks....still have time yet tho but think we are both going to be ok, it is us geordies man, pop back into shape...she says wishfully thinking but not too sure :)

YES. RUB IT IN.

SOME PEOPLE.... :twisted:

:rotfl:

my m/w was shocked that i had no stretch marks, now she has opened her mouth i will suddenly look like a road atlas overnight :rotfl:

If my fundal height is right then my LO isnt going to be little at all. More like 10lb. Can I join?

Yep come join the club Rachel!

I don't have any stretchmarks and I'm 36+4. You watch now I've said that I'll suddenly develop a load at 36+5... :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back