Can I come back, please?

mamichuli

Reaction score
Hello to all,

I havent posted since the end of the second trimester and I am now at 33 weeks. Life has been complicated, I had to stop work, as the doctor said that I was likely to have the baby too early if i didnt, but then I had a long commute to work (nearly two hours every day - each way!) and I had a little spotting. I personally think it was more due to stress at work than anything else. In any case, not complaining, its nice to stay home and see my other kids for a change - admittedly with a fifteen year-old and an eight year-old I sometimes wonder WHY I want to spend more time with them :shock:
Anyway, back for the final haul. :wave:
Lisa

Welcome Back! sorry you have had a rough time and had to give up work... secretly very jealous! 6 weeks 1 day to go for me!

Hello Lisa :wave:

Welcome to Tri3, I do hope you have a happy and comfortable final part of your pregnancy :hug:

Hi welcome back to the final road..

i have been the same doc has signed me off work due to the risks of lo arriving early, love being at home with the kids though...

hope you have a good rest of pregnancy hun
xxx :hug:

It's nice to be back and have someone to talk to who understands...

Hi Lisa welcome back into 3rd Tri!

I'm also at home just now as my GP thought the commute and work was too much for me. When I go back I'll only have 5 days left. :cheer:

I hope you can enjoy the last weeks. Not long to go now :hug:

Hi

Welcome back hun hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy
Katrina

:wave:

ahh bless lucky u having time of work but yours and the babys health does come first so i dont blame the doc :)

my maternity dont start till june 17th, happens to be fathers day, typical :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back