Can anyone spare a nappy??????

suzy100

Reaction score
I know this is really cheeky but has anyone got a spare newborn pampers nappy they dont need.
i wanted to keep one for Maisys memory box but we had a bit of a flood and it got ruined. i tried to dry it out but didnt work lol
so if anyone has one going spare, i would really love it.
i will pay for it plus postage etc
PM me if you can help :pray: :pray:

go to tesco. in the baby changing room they keep a selection of nappies in different sizes. Just tea leaf one :lol:

Toys r us always have a good stash as well :)

i think i have some huggies one(newborn) prehaps even a pampers one if your interested

Boots mother & baby changing rooms also provide them free!!
I've kept 1 in my baby box too, my stepdaughter was due yesterday but still not had her LO, I've given her millions of size 1 pampers. PM me if you haven't/cant get one with your address and I'll pinch one of hers and post it to you, no charge it's only the price of a 1st class stamp!! xx She's also got size 1 Huggies if you wanted one of those.

Thanks for all your pms, im gonna have a look in baby changing rooms today but if i cant get one, ill be sure to get back to you

I've got a few Huggies ones left.. I didn't get on with the pampers ones :)

pampers #2 sucked. i used al mine up just before she got to 11lb lol or whatever size the newborn goes up to. thats a good idea will have to invest in one :)had huggies #1 but ran out also lol

let me know if anyone wants one lol :) i already put one in our memory box, i picked the one with the tigger and the rabbit on cos it was my favourite picture.

on the pampers size 2's my favourite picture is the snail... im sad lol

huffa and winnie on huggies #3

aww im a huffa fan now :( :roll:

huffa is the elephant right? i have a bouncing chair and changing mat with it on lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back