Can anyone help me with my cycle - I am sooooo confused!!

Charlie5

Reaction score
Hi

I stopped BCP at end of June and AF arrived 7 weeks later. Then 2nd AF arrived 40 days after that.

I had a pos ov tests 14 days before both AFs and knew things would be a bit all over the place due to BCP.

So had prepared myself for long cycles until I had settled. However on CD5 (Monday just gone) had pos OV test and yesterday CD9 had cramps all day, moderate and today I have worse cramps that are quite strong and tmi but things are very wet down there! Keep running to the loo incase AF has made a surprise return! Not one for lots of CM usually but loads and is creamy white.

As had bad cramps last cycle at OV time I tested today and yesterday with IC opk just incase CD5 test was ablip or something but nothing, not even a faint line (except re-inspected todays and very very faint line just visable but this was after the time).

Any ideas anyone? I do have a pic of CD5 test but don't know how to post it!

PS Did pg test too just cause I didn't know what else to do and cuase i am a poas addict and neg

Hi Charlie :wave:

Looks good for you ovulating soon although I wouldn't say you've ovulated already cos you're still getting loads of CM and I've read that CM dries up pretty quickly after OV.

I didn't get much CM at all until this cycle and I'm on cycle 5 in 6 months, my first couple of cycles were 50 days+ Did you get any EWCM at all? You might be a couple of days from getting it...

I think this means that the pill is starting to leave my system - and yours too YAY! :dance:

If I were you I would get BDing loads over the next few days it looks really good for you
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back