can always pick a girl but never a boy.

longpinkamazing

Reaction score
I had a girls name when i was expecting my daughter 16 years ago but i didnt have a boys.
This time is the same. I have Honey for a girl but no idea for a boy.
Why is it so hard? :wall:

We had a girls name picked out from really early but took ages choosing a boys name! Obviously we ended up with a boy... I love his name though, it was worth the wait!

What kind of names do you like for boys? Traditional or more modern?

That's so weird we are set for boys name but can't find a girl's one we like!!! Hope you manage to get one :)

I'm the same, I like loads of girls names, but I will struggle if it's a boy. We will probably just end up going with Jack if it is a boy, after my grandad.

i no the feelin hun
i could give a list of girls names i like but boys names :shakehead:
xxx

jendav81 said:
That's so weird we are set for boys name but can't find a girl's one we like!!! Hope you manage to get one :)

we are the same, im 100% on my boys name and can think of loads i like but not the same with girls names :(

We found it really hard to find a boys name! Infact we only decided on a name a week before we had Robbie! We had a girls name from finding out we were pregnant! We had Ruby Olivia! Then it turned out we had a boy and it took me ages to get used to his name! But now I love it!
I really would be stuck to find another. :)

Im findind boys names easy, cant decide on a girls name tho :?

Got a few girls names in mind but totally stuck on a name for a boy! When I was pg with james it was the other way around

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back