• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling All London Ladies *** UPDATE ***

Flossy82

Reaction score
I need your help can any of you reccommend anywhere nice in london to stay but not too overly priced i havent the faintest clue where im to be looking :lol:

What sort of thing are you looking for? Is this for a couple of nights or long term? What would you like to be close to?

Its after we get married (were going abroad but cant really afford it) so the o/h said he'd take me to london for 4 nights from the 23rd june :) Somewhere thats not to far from shops and restaurants and not too noisey (although i dont really mind) :D

Not sure on hotels because I live so close to London I've never had to stay in one BUT I would reccomend The Ivy.

It's not as expensive as people think, you get a good sized meal (and it's proper food!) and you are pretty much garunteed to see someone famous! :wink: If you book now you will get a table but don't leave it too long- I think the waiting list for a table can be up to 3 months :shock:

xx

inforabumpyride said:
Not sure on hotels because I live so close to London I've never had to stay in one BUT I would reccomend The Ivy.

That place is responsible for my baby! :rotfl:

i'm afraid I'm rubbish on places to stay because I live here but as others have said try last minute, you get some really nice hotels for a much lower price. Your probably best staying in the West End location wise and that would mean you won't be too far from anything but the tube is very good to get around Central London so long as you avoid rush hour esp whe your pregnant.

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back