Bye bye

Susanne

Reaction score
Just wanted to say bye bye, as this forum has been causing me more stress than anything else lately, and I think it will be better for me to stay away from it from now.

It has been lovely to get to know you guys, and I wish you all the best of luck for your pregnancies, and a wonderful time with your lovely babies when the time comes!

:cry: Susanne please don't go! I (and i'm sure many others) will miss you :cry: x x x

Honey, i havent tried to attack you personally i am sorry if its come across like that, we both feel strongly (and differently) about something and that can come across badly on the internet. Don't take it personally, your clearly an interesting person with alot of friends here, dont let a silly mis-understanding ruin that for you x

Don't let anyone scare you off hun, there us always someone who will disagree with someone else. I thought your points were well put and valid, don't go hun x

please don't go!! :cry:

i hate when people leave!! :hugs:

Hope you're ok hun. I completely get how you're feeling. Some things get too personal. X

Last edited:
we'll only campaign to get you back you know ;)

x

I'm making a placard right now, pass the glue ;)

Seriously, take no notice hun, you're posts are great xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back