Bye Bye Jumperoo

xkikix

Reaction score
Its time for the jumperoo to go to the loft :( its been a lifesaver but Chester has outgrown it! He's a tall boy and it has been on setting 3 for months now. The toys dont really entertain him anymore and its just been sat gathering dust for a few weeks now!

I'm a bit sad really - he's grown out of it already! and to think mothercare (or argos) advertise it as 9 months plus as well

xkikix said:
I'm a bit sad really - he's grown out of it already! and to think mothercare (or argos) advertise it as 9 months plus as well

Do they :shock: . We're on no.2 setting, DH put it up to no.3 this weekend but her feet don't quite touch the floor so put it back on no.2 again for now. A few weeks and it'll be going up though :( .

Ours is going in the loft too or may sell it, bethany does still fit in it its only on setting 2 but she just doesnt like it anymore because she wants to be crawlling not sat in it! i'm upset too because i love it

I'm waiting for ours to be delivered, I hope it lasts Luce more than three months!!

Logans still using his on the 2nd setting. He doesn't go in it as much anymore. He can sit up and roll by himself now to keep himself amused. It has been a lifesaver though :)

We've packed Phoebe's away now too. Now that she's crawling, nothing else will do.

However, having used it since she was about 3-4 months, we've more than got our money's worth! That thing saved my sanity :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back