Burpy

Tiffy

Reaction score
Last night i drank a can of soda in record time, and the whole night I was up trying to burp or fluff, but I was unable to. Anyone else felt this way? Anyone have any good ideas on how to ... get the gas out when such things happen, like is there something you can eat that'll help, or medicine that's safe to take during pregnancy?

Obviously I'll be drinking my soda slower from now on. :rotfl:

i keep getting annoying burps that come exactly when i'm doing a price presentation and trying to close a sale!! LOL

I envy you. It was actually painful. Whenever I tried, I puked up a little of my food. :shock: :oops:

hello
yeah i have been burpy and farty much to my OH delight,,,

oh and i am more hairy too,,,,going through too many of 'his razors' at the mo , he he
:oops:
windeeze are good, i have some of them
x

I Rub Just Above The Breast Bone - Kinda Like Winding Yourself & That Always Helps With Trapped Gas. Keep Doing It Until You Burp x

i have the most terrible trapped wind during the day.....but then in the morning it all comes out :oops: I was letting off some right odd sounding ones and my hubby was shouting that it sounded like a duck hunt. hahaha. I dont bloody care though. Ive had so much pain when its trapped i dont even care who hears it, lol. 8)

my side effect of my antacid was trapped wind in my chest ! trouble is i was sick too many times at same time lol

walking around helped , kinda banging ya chest too , even drinking some fizzy , slower l ol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back