Bumps

Loula

Reaction score
has anyone noticed that their bump makes some funny shapes... i woke up at 4am for a toilet and my bump was the most oddest shape. baby is mostly on my right anyways xx

yeah when i sit up it looks like a cone or in a morning i wake up and he is always in some dodgy position x x x

Yes it is so funny, when I wear fitted clothing you can see my top move about! So cute x

I was just saying the same thing to my hubby!! Was in the bath just now & bump was really sticking out further on the right hand side x

Oh yes, all the time! Baby likes to curl up into a solid little ball while I'm asleep so I wake up with a lump on one side and soft on the other. My baby is laying with feet to the right at the moment, keep getting a foot right round my side almost to my back it feels like! xx

my belly always looks a weird shape the way he pokes his wee arms and legs out lol looks weird!! xx

Most days I feel my baby roll over, he is very visible on one side of my belly, it goes completely lop-sided!

Yeah mine does this too! Usually when I wake up my belly is harder on 1 side than the other and when I rub my belly he'll wriggle and move :) little cutie! How do u all know what position ur baby's in? Just from feelin them? Xxx

Yes!! Hahaha! I feel him moving, so look down to see if my belly is wobbling around and one side of my belly is sticking up in a point and the other is flat as a pancake! He stuck his leg out the side the other day as well so it looked like I had a growth on my right side haha!

Ah, I love seeing my belly go a different shape. Usually in the morning Pickle is on my right side, he usually hangs out on that side, but sometimes I can feel him roll over or he'll stick his bottom up for a rub. Well I'm guessing its his bum, it could be his back or his head xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back