Bumps gone really hard, is that normal?

mudgey

Reaction score
My bump has suddenly gone really hard, doesnt hardly move at all when I touch it, is that just because of bubbas position? Ive never noticed it being like this before and although Im sure its nothing to worry about I thought Id see if anyone else has experienced it? I feel fine, just really full but not really bloated or anything.

mine does that as well from time to time - it also goes quite high and it may be in my head but i swear i can feel a bum!

you probably can feel part of the baby

i got this and was in denial thinking it was just my womb but its baby saying hello

if you stroke it gently you'll notice it go down ...amazing! few times ive felt it quite long and hard...assuming it is the back of bubs' body xx

I just tried gently rubbing it and now bubba is kicking and wiggling and bump has gone softer again :lol: How weird!! Lovely but very very strange to think he/she can feel me doing that. I mean obviously if I can feel bubba they can feel me when I push back but its so weird!!

mudgey said:
I just tried gently rubbing it and now bubba is kicking and wiggling and bump has gone softer again :lol: How weird!! Lovely but very very strange to think he/she can feel me doing that. I mean obviously if I can feel bubba they can feel me when I push back but its so weird!!
awww how sweet :D

Your bump will get quite hard and you'll prob find the baby pushes it out in certain places too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back