bump hurts?

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

I just wondered if anyone else was experiencing anything similar. For the last few nights I have been waking up in agony :( My bump feels sooooooo heavy and achy and sore and I can't roll over in bed without groaning and waking OH up :lol: but it's not funny really, it's very very sore :(

I also can't get on and off the sofa without groaning because it hurts, and it feels like I am lugging a bowling ball about - even though I am not that big yet. The skin over my bump feels tender to touch and the whole thing just aches :cry:

Has anyone got any advice?? I guess this is just a general pregnancy niggle and it's just going to get worse as I grow, but I didn't expect this now at 23 weeks and with a small bump like mine...

C xxx

I'm sorry I don't have any advice as I haven't had this myself but just wanted to send you lots of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've found I tend to get a sore and painful bump for about a week or so just before I have a growth spurt. it usually disappears overnight when I wake up with a bigger bump then it's fine until it does it again!!

If it gets too bad try getting one of those wedge shaped pillows to help support your bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back