Bump envy

skyy82

Reaction score
i'm 20 weeks on monday and I definately don't look pregnant unless you already know me and that I am. I keep getting bump envy of all the ladies I see out and about with there lovely bumps. My friend is 6 weeks in front of me and huge. Now don't get me wrong I know full well when I get massive i'll be wishing I was smaller, but right now just a lil bump that made me look pregnant would be fab! anyone else got bump envy?

Don't worry your bump will come! :) I don't have much bump either. I am also 20 weeks on Monday. You can only tell if I wear a tight singlet but and work I always wear flowing tops which hide it, so no one knows. When I tell people I am nearly 20 weeks they are in shock. I know bump will just pop all of a sudden :) xxx

your bump will come slowly but surely dont worry x

They can't happen quick enough can they! I have a bump to me and those who know me. But sometimes it's obvious to all and then sometimes I just look like I've had a big meal. My bump seems to get less around the middle of the day lol.
It'll come and then like you said you'll be wishing it was smaller!

Skyy82 you can borrow my bump if you what!!! lol. im finding it difficult to do my job and dont fancy paying for another work top just yet. like you said when you get bigger youll wish to be smaller. im the same wanted the bump but wish it was smaller.

x

Your bump will come, i Was about 24weeks before you could actually tell I was pregnant. Im 34 now and could probably still hide it if I wanted to... but I dont... I show it off x

I'm very petite anyway, I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and feel like I have a small bump!
At my 20 week scan my first concern was to make sure she was growing as she should be with me being so tiny and having a small bump but all is ok :)

I have bump envy too!! think we will regret saying this when we can barely move haha!!

I was hardly showing at 20 weeks so I really wouldn't stress yourself out about it, in fact, enjoy it before you do start getting big and getting all the aches and cramps that come with it! My bump started being noticeable at around 24 weeks, even now people keep saying I'm quite small for how far gone I am but I am measuring normal at midwife appointments so not worried. x

I have a bump (I think!) but no one has noticed, they just think I've got fatter!! People that know say I've changed shape but that is it. I started wearing maternity trousers this week. Most people at work still don't know I'm pregnant yet either.

I'm the same! Hardly a bump at all and I want one! So jealous of every pregnant woman I see walking down the street! But like you say, once it's here, I'll probably be moaning about it lol! It has to come soon, right?! xx

I have a beautiful bump every night. Get up in the AM and it's gone! :( lol....must be baby shaped bloating. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back