Bump buddy

Killeen2013

Reaction score
Would anyone like one or like to be mine?

Baby K is due November 12th

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I'm due 16th September hunni, if that doesnt bother you. Then I'll be your buddie hunni x x x

I'm due 14th november. I don't have a bump buddy yet. Let me know :)

I'm due on 21st November and I don't have a bump buddy yet either. Not entirely sure what one is!

I don't have one yet either, and like Kimmy I don't really know what they are! lol.

I'm due on 6th November x

A bump buddie is someone who updates PF when the other lady has contacted yourself (usually by mobile) usually to say she is starting labour or is having any medical problems and need hospital attention. You usually text them if your been induced or when you get your first pains, or waters break.

Your buddy will create a thread that says your in labour and as long as you keep them informed will update other ladies of how your labour is going any pain relief all. And when baby is born you let them know all details and send them a pic of baby and upload it to PF for all other mummys and mums-to-be to see and comment on how cute baby she and how well your doing.

If your still unsure look at labour threads on here and see what buddys do and see the ways they explain and how they update. Sometimes Bump Buddys end up in labour at the same time.
When I had my DS my Bump buddy had only just come home from the hospital as she had to have a c-section. We all power through it and its nice. Choose someone who is at least a week away from your due date to reduce risk of going into labour at the same time. x x x

I haven't got a bump buddy yet either :( due 21st sep xx

Your due on my original due date lol. Would you like to be my bump buddy? x x x

Yay! We aren't too close but should move up tri around same time. How exciting! Nice to have an experienced bump buddie being a first timer. Haha :) xx

It's ok, I was like that with my first. lol. It's very easy hunni, if you have any concerns just message me and I will help out as much as possible x x x

Yay! We aren't too close but should move up tri around same time. How exciting! Nice to have an experienced bump buddie being a first timer. Haha :) xx

It's ok, I was like that with my first. lol. It's very easy hunni, if you have any concerns just message me and I will help out as much as possible x x x

Just seen from your ticker you are having a baby king- that's my maiden name! Must be fate. Xx

Just seen from your ticker you are having a baby king- that's my maiden name! Must be fate. Xx

Must be. My partner is king, we're getting married end of this year. I have two King children including henry king. As if it's your maiden name...my partner thinks he actually has family near suffolk. They are mostly in scotland though lol x x x

Hi girls. Aww you lot are bringing my memories back of this time last year ;(
I was due on the 17th nov and didnt get a bump buddy till late, if anyone wants a buddy im happy to help :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back