Bumholio

Redshoes

Reaction score
Linseed, you can buy cheap packets of it from supermarkets, add 3 tablespoons of the seeds to a cup and cover with water, leave to soak overnight and eat the next day, all at once, or at different settings, with water, it naturally makes your stools oily-er, so easier to pass :D My friend had piles just before her LO was born, she swore by hot baths and anusol, said it stung like mad but did the trick. Very best wishes, hope they ease for you real soon, and congratulations on your beautiful little girl too :cheer: :hug: :hug:

So much for the long awaited poo! lol! I also got piles pushin him out and bought Anusol which seems to have done the trick (can take when bfeeding). It absolutely killed going to the toilet so I tried to put it off which prob didn't help either. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water & eating plenty of fruit n veg too!

Have weetabix everyday... sometimes twice a day... you'll poop through the eye of a needle after a few days and won't have any problems.. :rotfl: Although it won't help your piles... :roll:

I don't know but I just had to read this thread because of the subject - pmsl!

I got piles during pregnancy; pushing my little one made them worse. Anyway, my GP gave me anusol cream and that seemed to calm them down. Also, I find All Bran breakfast cereal very helpful if you don't want to strain your bowels. And drinking lots of water! Good luck - I know how annoying it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back