BUBBLEONE!

Hiya hun, am running out of credit, you okie? You still up for Friday if you're not up to it tomorrow? xx

I'm fine honey :lol:

Just dying of my cold quietly!!

Still up for Friday. Phoebe seems better today and I'm sure I'll be better soon :lol:

Yippee :D

Question: Have you got MSN or anything?

Get some cup-a-soup to make you better :)

xxxxx

Having a lazy day on the laptop today then?

MSN - Just sign in, click on the person you want to talk to (providing their 'little man' is green) and type away :)

Have so much housework to do, really cannot be bothered :roll:

How's munchkin today?

xx

Yeah I know that bit :shock:

But will it just come up with your details and I accept you? Don't know how to add people :oops:

Phoebe is ok. One minute she seems fine and then she sounds all bunged up again. Got a bit of a cough too but I think thats just where all the junk is going down her throat from her nose.

Will have access to the proper computer once Phoebe goes in her own room. Don't go on it much in the day because need to be downstairs with Phoebe. :lol:

LOL sorry didn't mean to state the obvious :oops:

I have added you, will come up with a grey box next time you go on, just click accept.
On your MSN screen should be a tab which says 'add contact', click on thatm then type the persons email address address that you want to addd, then click okie, then they will be sent an invitation to accep you too, and then they will be on your contacts list :)

Best go do some of this house, oh the boredom of it! :roll:

Might see ya tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back