• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brushing teeth

maybebaby

Reaction score
Austin now has two little teeth, should I be brushing them? Do I just get a normal 0-2 years toothbrush? And do I use toothpaste?

My HV said you should brush them as soon as they come through.

She gave me a tiny little toothbrush but i ussume a 0-2 toothbrush will be ok.

Plus she also said that you dont need to use toothpaste at first, just use water and get them used to the motion of brushing. when you do start brushing use a tiny tiny little bit of toothpaste at a time :D .

u can buy these little tooth brushes that look like a finger puppet and go over your finger. its made of latex i think, feels very soft and gentle on gums. i find the real tooth brushes a bit hard for babies when they have only the odd tooth

i have been doing Brays from wen he showed signs of them coming thro

Hi

I do them the first sign of them as well and i was told not to use toothpaste till they are 2
Katrina

Thank you everyone!

paradysso said:
u can buy these little tooth brushes that look like a finger puppet and go over your finger. its made of latex i think, feels very soft and gentle on gums. i find the real tooth brushes a bit hard for babies when they have only the odd tooth

Do you know where you can get these from? It sounds better than a normal toothbrush to start off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back