broody

roxane 1985

Reaction score
ok so im not exactly pregnant in fact ive not long given birth so a pointless post.

but keep looking at my kids and they are that bloody cute i keep thinking how i cant wait to have more, even if i do keep having bad pregnancies lol

good luck to all you ladies with the restof ur pregnancies

Aww we've missed you roxane! Hope you and your LO's are doing well. Its nice to hear that you really do forget about the bad bits afterwards x x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

my daughters birth was horrible i was so ill after but with my son ive just had a c-section and it was amazing, no pin, no tiredness woohooo

not long till your big day now x

Yey have another :)

we was going to wait 4 yrs but have decided to wait till jack is about 2 and a half to try again. it was such a great experience i actually look forward to doing it again. my midwife said when i do conceive again they will try and convince me to have a v-back as ive only had the one c-section, but i had such a bad vaginal delivery with my daughter (thanks to the hospital she was at) that i really dont want a natural birth again ever lol

I was like that after having my first. I really missed being pregnant too, even though I hated it at the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back