Brody's friend has chicken pox!

Urchin

Reaction score
Brody was playing with him on Monday and Wednesday too :shock:

I'm actually not that worried, as it would be good to get it out of the way while we have no plans.

Mason didn't get it till he was quite old and when I would always worry if it was almost time for his birthday party or a holiday or something.

I'll let you know what happens
:lol:

when my little girl had chickenpox my friend brought her daughter round deliberately cos she wanted her to have it while she wasnt doing anything either lol

it worked too

I didn't get chicken pox tilll i was 24 :shock: god knows how i managed that!! it best for themto get it now, not fun when you're older

i got it at 9 so my mum shoved my sister in the room with me so we both had it at the same time lol!!

Sooner the better i had them at 31, caught them of my daughter, little lad hasn't had them yet.

Sassyminx said:
when my little girl had chickenpox my friend brought her daughter round deliberately cos she wanted her to have it while she wasnt doing anything either lol

it worked too

I would do that but then there is always the risk that he'd get it really badly or have a reaction to it and I did it to him on purpose.

They played quite closely on Wednesday so I'd be surprised if he didn't get it. Could be 2 weeks before I find out though. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back