• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

britney spears

She'll probably be the next one to go to jail for an hour's stint in the celebrity prison wing- that seems to be the latest publicity stunt. :wall:

I'm sorry all you saying you feel sorry for her... people have said she gets high in front of her kids, and starts talking to them in wierd voices and languages, is constantly pissed around them, can't deal with them when they cry, goes around naked trying it on with every man or woman, shouts at them in anger, wakes them up to play with them when she gets in at night...

Poor kids :x

Even her family is siding with Kevin so she is obviously not fit to be a mother.

No one forced her to go out getting p*ssed and high wearing no knickers and flashing her hairy axe wound at the paparazzi :puke:

You know you've hit rock bottom when Paris Hilton is trying to cover up your modesty!!!!

She's played the media for years and all of a sudden is whinging that people won't leave her alone. Hmmm going out without knickers and wearing a little skirt, wearing clothes that dont cover your arse, going out on stage in bra and panties, crying in public all the time, going to celeb hang outs where paparazzi are gonna be.... she is really trying to keep her privacy... and of course the shaving her head stunt... :x

Go on flame me
fight.gif

I feel sorry for her. Her mother has a lot to answer for......... :x :x

I hope she can sort herself out, get cleaned up and get the kids back.

She's got a long way to go though, I can see this one ending badly....

I feel sorry for Kevin more than Britney- yes, he may have married her for a bit of fame and money but that wouldn't stop him loving the kids anymore than she does. He has kids with his ex as well and never lost contact with them- obviously he doesn't shirk away from being a dad.

I'm glad that he had the balls to fight her for them!
:clap:

Sky news said she was given a list of things to do in order to keep her kids such as be tested for drugs twice weekly and sign up for parenting classes. Apparantly she failed to do anything.
If this is the case it serves her right. She can't be in th right frame of mind to be a responsible parent. I'm sure anyone of us on here would of done everything in our power to meet the judges conditions, she's obviously not well enough to look after the kids at the moment, she needs to sort her life out first

from the crazy stunts in the papers she doesnt look sain enough to look after a pet cat let alone a child :shock:

jenna said:
from the crazy stunts in the papers she doesnt look sain enough to look after a pet cat let alone a child :shock:
But having a baby is a nice accessory don't you think - and more interactive than a cat! :wall: :wall:

vicki1983 said:
hasnt he got kids with his ex too?

yes he has two kids with his ex, but his ex hasnt got millions to give him if he has custody so he hasnt bothered there.

i think that she had to hit rock bottom and the only way for her now is up. i only hope that she can help herself. it is a shame when this sort of thing happens. should have stayed with Justin.

her kids are only 1 & 2, the youngest was born the day before Louie, 14 th sept 2006.
i can't believe shes a shit mum, she has reallt surprised me, i thought those boys would be precious to her :x

Sammystar said:

yeah where is her mother in all of this? If i went off like Britney my mother would personally see to it that i was dragged into line and took care of my kids

:x

is her mother as bad? i don't know anything about the spears really

budge said:
Sammystar said:

yeah where is her mother in all of this? If i went off like Britney my mother would personally see to it that i was dragged into line and took care of my kids

I saw a documentary on MTV about her once.

Basically it's the mother who is behind the whole 'Britney Spears' machine. She had her tarted up and singing on stage practically before she was out of nappies. She dictated everything that her daughter did, took her out of school, chose her friends for her and became her manager. Typical case of the parent pushing the kid into the spotlight. :x :x

When Britney grew up she started to rebel against her regimented life, and that's when it started to go wrong. She fell out with her mum big time. ( a bit like Charlotte Church!)

Poor kid never really stood a chance. I don't condone her behaviour in any way but it's pretty obvious to me why she has so many problems. I hope she gets a chance to sort them out and get some people around her who care about her and not just the money and fame. Otherwise it'll end up in tragedy.

I think shes old enough though to have followed the judges giudelines.
Shes a silly irresponasible girl and after wanting those children so much, i cant believe she has failed them the way she has.

She cant care that much if shes partying after court and smiliing like she hasnt a care in the world.

Sammystar said:
budge said:
Sammystar said:

I saw a documentary on MTV about her once.

Basically it's the mother who is behind the whole 'Britney Spears' machine. She had her tarted up and singing on stage practically before she was out of nappies. She dictated everything that her daughter did, took her out of school, chose her friends for her and became her manager. Typical case of the parent pushing the kid into the spotlight. :x :x

When Britney grew up she started to rebel against her regimented life, and that's when it started to go wrong. She fell out with her mum big time. ( a bit like Charlotte Church!)

Poor kid never really stood a chance. I don't condone her behaviour in any way but it's pretty obvious to me why she has so many problems. I hope she gets a chance to sort them out and get some people around her who care about her and not just the money and fame. Otherwise it'll end up in tragedy.

yeah this is why im so against child modelling and that sorty of thing.
for every sensible mum who does it purely out of fun for her and the child theres 5 over excited mums who take it too seriously - using their kids for their own thrils and spotlight :roll: such a shame for the sensible mums :(

mrs_tommo22 said:
I think shes old enough though to have followed the judges giudelines.
Shes a silly irresponasible girl and after wanting those children so much, i cant believe she has failed them the way she has.

She cant care that much if shes partying after court and smiliing like she hasnt a care in the world.

It hasn't really got anything to do with her age though. She's obviously got some serious mental health issues and isn't capable of looking after herself, let alone her children.

She hasn't had a childhood, she was pushed into the spotlight so young and wasn't allowed to grow up normally. The result is what you see today. She's a complete mess. She needs help.

Such a shame for those poor kids, especially as they've ended up with a father who seems only interested in money and notoriety. He's got kids from a previous relationship but he hasn't bothered to fight for custody of them has he?

Isn't he having another baby with his ex Shar Jackson? I thought I read in a paper somewhere she's currently pregnant :think:

muppetmummy said:
Isn't he having another baby with his ex Shar Jackson? I thought I read in a paper somewhere she's currently pregnant :think:

:shock: :shock: Really? Didn't he dump her when she was pregnant to get with Britney?

:shock: :shock:

Nice guy :x

Stupid woman!! (although I guess he's loaded now right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back