• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

britney spears

Im sorry but really and truthfully we dont know the whole story, we just see the bad bits because thats what the papers want to to put across to the public, yeah she has done alot of things wrong but I dont think she deserves to have her kids taken from her, she needs help and taking her babies from her isn't going to do that and think what its going to do to them, they dont see what shes like in the public image and I doubt shes like that with them. It really upsets me, I always think children need their Mums :cry:

Princess_Puddles said:
Im sorry but really and truthfully we dont know the whole story, we just see the bad bits because thats what the papers want to to put across to the public, yeah she has done alot of things wrong but I dont think she deserves to have her kids taken from her, she needs help and taking her babies from her isn't going to do that and think what its going to do to them, they dont see what shes like in the public image and I doubt shes like that with them. It really upsets me, I always think children need their Mums :cry:

yes i think this too. We really don't know the ins and outs.

however for a judge to rule that kids are to be taken out of the custody of their mother sugests to me that Britney must be bad. No judge would tke babies from their mother lightly. That im sure of.

Kids need their dads too, and like Budge said if a judge has ruled then she must have done something really wrong.

chezzabell said:
Kids need their dads too, and like Budge said if a judge has ruled then she must have done something really wrong.

Yeah I suppose, all the papers dont help with their horrid stories. Im just getting a tad emotional, makes me think how I'd feel if Harry were taken from me. I think she has done alot of bad stuff but she's probably done alot of good too but we dont see that, because it doesnt make a good story. I really thought she was getting on the road to recovery :(

chezzabell said:

yeah kids do need their dads too. My kids love their daddy and miss him if he doesn't walk through the door at 4.45 pm :)

budge said:
chezzabell said:

yeah kids do need their dads too. My kids love their daddy and miss him if he doesn't walk through the door at 4.45 pm :)

Sorry I didn't mean for it to sound like that. Ive never had my Dad around so I was kinda refering to me, I wouldnt be able to live without my Mum, but I know Harry adores his Daddy.

Princess_Puddles said:
budge said:
chezzabell said:

Sorry I didn't mean for it to sound like that. Ive never had my Dad around so I was kinda refering to me, I wouldnt be able to live without my Mum, but I know Harry adores his Daddy.

mums are so special. its hard ot imagine life without one. Even as an adult. :(

zebrastripes said:
Is she going to be able to visit?I'm glad I'm not a celebrity :)

it says the judge has stopped all physical contact between her and her children.

How old are the children?

I think one is like 3 and the other about 18 months?May be younger actually.

the last straw was that she has been driving without a license with her kids in the car (that is a legal thing, not a made--up papers thing).

I have also read it may be that she failed a compulsory drug test imposed by the court, which were a condition to her keeping her kids.

zebrastripes said:
I think one is like 3 and the other about 18 months?May be younger actually.

oh dear. they will never really know their mother then will they.

I read in an old mag, that she was talking of moving to london to try and keep the kids (this was from sept).

Sam&Alice said:
I read in an old mag, that she was talking of moving to london to try and keep the kids (this was from sept).

she can fook off!!! :talkhand:

I feel more sorry for the kids tbh.
Maybe I'm judging her a little harshly but she didn't even seem to really try to keep them

budge said:
Sam&Alice said:

she can fook off!!! :talkhand:

lol, my thoughts exactly. It read something along the lines of she wanted to move to london with the kids to run away. She expected she would just blend in.

poor kids though. :( she would have been given enough chances to change before they took the children, but the poor kids didn't get a choice!

I dont feel sorry for her at all.

I dont think theres anything wrong with me judging her, its her fault. A judge has ruled she's unfit.

She should have pulled her flipping finger out to sort herself out for those kids and she failed to, no matter what shit she reckons she's dealing with, nor the ins and outs that we dont know about- we do kno a judge thinks shes unfit and I/we normal ppl would do ANYTHING needed for our kids, no excuses.

If the threat of losing them wasnt enough then she aint gonna be a very good parent ,now anyway.

It makes me cross cos its like this whole rehab trend crap, she'll now be all about ''rehab dahling'' for the kids- publicity more like.

Too little , too late. We couldnt get away with that- why should I pity her?

Grr lol

You knoow what the judges are like with celebrities too- if she had just booked herself nto rehab/a treatment pprogramme, they'd have let her off for a bit:)

I feel sorry for her thugh is her fault - shes totally irresponasble with stupiddriving and drink and drugs and goin out a lot and leaving the kids with nannies.

Not exactly a poster girl anymore is she with all the stuff she been doing e last year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back