Britax Visio pram - anyone got one?/too good to be true?

If its the one you want (and you've road tested it and like it) then order it quick,

i tested a similare britax one in mothercare today (cant remember the exact model) and the brand (britax) seemed good, was comfy, looked smart and seemed well built

i guess its the same with anything, like i've not had a problem with my mobile phone , but others have with the same model ... rubbish example but its all i could think of lol

That does look like a bargain!

I had a look too and the only cheaper ones I could find were on e-bay.

x

claire i love my britax , so solid and well made , so i think to get a britax for that money is brilliant ! it is heavy tho but to get lighter you'd have to go for a stroller so you wouldnt get the pram feature :( you should check you can get it in your car too . and you'll still need a car seat!

I dont know what the pram is like but can highly reccomend Kiddiecare. I got a bargain pram from them more than £200 off and it is fab :D

thanks everyone

Gem & Leland said:
claire i love my britax , so solid and well made , so i think to get a britax for that money is brilliant ! it is heavy tho but to get lighter you'd have to go for a stroller so you wouldnt get the pram feature :( you should check you can get it in your car too . and you'll still need a car seat!

im having to fold a seat flat anyway lol and none of the travel systems fit except the very expensive micro ones. i'm having MASSIVE problems with car seats anyway so decided to get a separate one, went of the travel system idea, just not practical with my car.

the thing is, its not a HUGE HUGE amount of money, so when babys a bit bigger and i want to get a stroller i wont feel as if i wasted a lot of money, mainly because i love the pram feature.

Does look a good pram and I have to recommend kiddicare if your not happy with it then they'll usually completely refund you anyways :)

We have bought this one!! Got delivered a few weeks ago 2 his mums i really like the look of it it is lightweight and easy to fold etc xx

thanks all

ordered the pram today, soooo exciting!! even though they did charge £20 for delivery cos they claim i live on an offshore island, which is rubbish,cos i've rung courriers before to get quotes, and it doesnt make a difference , ah well got a car seat too so wasnt too bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back