Britax First Class Si Ultra car seat

Sherlock

Reaction score
From birth to 4 years of age.

Britax car seat

Anyone got one? Had one? Thoughts on it? Much appreciated if you have feedback :)

We re-ordered our travel system today and have gone with the Jane Slalom Pro after all. However, we have to get a separate car seat for LO from birth. Fell in love with the Britax one above and like that it goes right up to 4 years old also. Tilts back well, so good for small baby to travel in and its no biggie for us to have to transfer LO into the Matrix pram/baby seat when out and about. Car seat will remain in car.

i got it and i really like it :D

I had the m&p polka but even though Jack is not over the weight limit he still looks so big in it so i got the brittax one and he has planty of room and looks safe and secure and as soon as he is 9 months I can turn it around so saves money buying another one :D

We just bought this car seat, was the only one that would go safetly in my OH's car, I really like it and the guy in halfords said it was pretty universal, will go in nearly any car, so good for grandparents etc. Freya is almost 9 months so we didnt use it from birth but it looks comfy and protective.

Yes we have this one, its great. Also have the Jane slalom pro with the matrix lie-flat car seat. Both great!

Thanks ladies :) Good to know other Mums rate it.

Now just to decide on which colour! Always takes longer to settle on that than the blooming thing itself :lol: :roll:

If i were you i would check on the Britax website and see if it will fit your car. I would then go into Halford (or somewhere similar) and see how they fit it. I have one for my nephew in my car (Renault Megane 2007) and the Britax website says it fits both ways however it is more safe forward facing that rear facing (in my opinion).

He is a little chunk of a thing so i have only ever had to have the seat forward facing but im not sure how i would feel about our baby being rear facing in it. (We have got a Matrix car seat)

Certainly an item i would try before i buy!

I would still rate this chair highly so please don't be put off by my advice x

tots hope said:
If i were you i would check on the Britax website and see if it will fit your car. I would then go into Halford (or somewhere similar) and see how they fit it. I have one for my nephew in my car (Renault Megane 2007) and the Britax website says it fits both ways however it is more safe forward facing that rear facing (in my opinion).

Certainly an item i would try before i buy!

We tried it yesterday and its a great fit thankfully :) The little wedge under the seat is a bonus. Britax say it fits our car also, but with a note just to mention that it uses up pretty much all of the length of the seatbelt when rear facing. We won't be using it in the front seat as have an airbag so thats not an issue. Also we are getting a new car at the end of the year so will ensure whatever we buy fits the car seats etc. We have a few on the list so am sure one will fit our car seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back