• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

breastfeeding tops

mum2A&L

Reaction score
waste of money? should i just get over sized tops and wear a vest top underneath?

if its worth getting some, can anyone recommend a good site/shop?

:think:

Ive not bothered as they are expensive and dare I say all the ones I have seen are frumpy, I have got lots of accessable cheapies from primark instead :cheer: I find a longer length top or a low vneck with a vest underneath works best for me ohh or wrap dresses with said vest and swing cardis are great for cover up too :)

I got two as i daren't buy maternity bras. I got the strappy top ones from mothercare at £10 each. They were ideal for me whilst i was learning to breastfeed. My best buy by far.

i wear normal tops with a nursing vest underneath which ive found fab as i am still covered over the tummy as my tops cover the chest area and vests unclip and cover the rest below the boob :D :D
ive found the nursing vests a godsend and have 5 in diff colours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back