breastfeeding and periods.

neeko_1

Reaction score
hey
:D

i was just wonduring when you have your periods for breastfed mums? i hread it could be up to 6 months.

yeah it could be anytime..

mine came back as soon as i started weaning baby budge. :)

Seren was 10 months old when I got my first period.

neeko_1 said:
how many months was that??

about 4 months. i had the mother of all periods then and then didn't have oe for ages. They have just come back now more regular. :)

so it depends on the person really.... thanks ladies :wink:

do you think it's a good idea to wait to go on to the pill after i've had my period??

laetitia85 said:
damn...
didn't know it took that long. :shock:

lol i know, it's been a whole year since i had my last period.

Its natures way ofmaking sure that you are ready to have another baby, naturally spaces it out, health advice is towait 18 months between babies so its helping youout.I loved the freedom of not having periods,was sad when they returned.

I had my first period last month, about a month after I started giving Austin solids.

Mine didn't come back till 11 months.

Hate my periods, even though have only had 3 in 3 years and 3 months coz of pregnancys and breast feeding!!

After my son was born, I didn't have a period for 10 months, even though I had started introducing solids from around 4 months +

millie is 4 months and no periods for me :cheer:

my last one was 24 august 2006! :dance:

I had my first one since having DS a couple of weeks ago, just before he turned 7 months :) With DD they returned when she was around 4 months :)

Thea will be a year on Monday and no periods here yet wooohoooo!!!!

The painters haven't been to me yet, quite happy about it, long may they stay away! :dance:

non for me yet. :cheer:

You should still use contraception while b/feeding as it is not a effective contraception

Lol am i the only one!?

My periods never really stopped.

Just really irregular like bfore i had bam.

one every 3/4months. thats it lol

budge said:
neeko_1 said:
how many months was that??

about 4 months. i had the mother of all periods then and then didn't have oe for ages. They have just come back now more regular. :)

Same here.it was the period of periods.but they haven't emerged yet.thank goodness 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back