Breastfeeding and Periods Question....

DebbieM

Reaction score
Just to those breastfeeding really....

How long did it take for your periods to return after giving birth?

After my son, I didn't have a period until he was 10 months old, even though I started weaning him at 6 months.
Two periods later and I was pregnant agian! :shock: :lol:

6 weeks and every month after and i was exclusivly feeding im not now though.. from about 8 weeks i havent been..also bfing doesnt mean ur not gonna get pg.. there are a few examples on the forum :p

Was 10 months when feedig Seren, I hope for at least the same this time round :pray:

lisa&alex said:
6 weeks and every month after and i was exclusivly feeding im not now though.. from about 8 weeks i havent been..also bfing doesnt mean ur not gonna get pg.. there are a few examples on the forum :p

Oh God, don't worry, I wasn't asking for that reason. Thats the last thing on my mind LMAO!

I was asking more so because I had a bit of a bloody discharge yesterday and am really hoping it's not my period yet. I'm hoping to stay period free for a while! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Didn't get my period with DD until I stopped feeding her, hoping for the same this time - can't be bothered with periods again :(
Especially as DH has said no more babies so it'll be periods for the rest of my life until menopause :( :(

Still waiting for mine debs, although i do get menstrual cramps now and again. I was getting very worried myself, but not now that I've heard others on here say it can take them up to almost a year!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for no periods for a year then LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back