• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BreastBuddies

MagicMarkers said:
Yayyy i have a breastest buddy ! Will be pming you with tales of woe shortly Kelsey :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry totally off topic but MagicMarkers I just want to say how much I love your avartar pic.
How cute does lo look in that hat

Awwwww I luv it.

I would be happy to assist if you'll have me..!! I did breastfeed for 7 months but have obviously stopped now.. I might be more helpful to somebody that uses nipples shields or has flat/inverted nipples tho as I didn't ever really breastfeed normally for this reason and only ever used nipple shields from day 3 onwards. I still managed tho so if anyone has those problems I'd be happy to help! :) If I'm not available on here I can give out my mobile to whichever lucky lady has me as a buddy :D

I would love a buddy :D (im so scared im going to panic and give up again), but live in Canada :(

I never knew what problems DD had with feeding, i know she was a very lazy eater the first few days and would only feed for a few minutes on and off all the time. i dont think she latched on right and i have no idea what i did wrong as no one would help me :( i had very engorged sore cracked nipples it was fustrating as i tried so hard as it was so important to me to feed my daughter the best i possible could. i ended up bottle feeding a few days after she was born on returning home i never forgave myself for giving up :(

awww yay star is already my text buddy and now we're breast buddies too :D thanks so much for sortin this all out ladies :hug: x x x x

Yay.....I have my Breastbuddy too!

I shall PM you very soon kellysomer, as mentioned I am not due for another 3 months (just arrive in Tri 3), but I want to be well prepared :)

Thank you so much for sorting this out.

Please may I have a BF buddy? This is my first baby and I'm planning to BF, so a buddy to talk to would be extremely helpful! :)

aw yay that's great fly!!!

i cant believe your almost there either!!!!

i would like a breast buddy please i have ashtma so i really want to give my baby the best start possible and breastfeed for as long as i can, but i am hearing it can be very very hard and easy to give in so the extra support would be great i have 7 weeks to go yet though. :D

Awesome :cheer: what does a helper do then? Are we standby if anyone else wants a buddy? :D

zebrastripes said:
Awesome :cheer: what does a helper do then? Are we standby if anyone else wants a buddy? :D

Ye ur on standby atm hun. Basically you're giving support and your help to someone. Your bf experiences could prove invaluable to someone who's bf. And you can reassure them too.

Hi Kelsey,

only just seen this. If there's anyone left unpaired I'd like to be a buddy.

K.xx

Ooh just seen this!

I have a buddy!

There is no support here at all, i can say i dont know anybody who has breastfed there LO.
In fact when i tell friends/family that im planning to, they turn there noses up and make me feel uncomfortable!!!
I would love a breastfeeding buddy and think its a great idea!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back