BreastBuddies

Ohhh I would LOVE to be someones helper (am I 'lowed now I mix feed?)

Alex xxx

I'd really like a buddy please :hug: think this is a fantastic idea!! Charlie was 6 weeks prem so i expressed and he was tube fed then cup fed for over a week before he finally latched on but it was really really hard going - i was denied access to a breast feeding support worker and i strongly believe had i had this support we would have succeeeded. Am really adamant to breastfeed this time round - would be lovely to have a buddy to help get me through them first 6 weeks or so x x x x x

I would LOVE someone to help me, as this will be my first time, and I want to BF and am going to perservere with it. :cheer:

ninjawomble said:
I would LOVE someone to help me, as this will be my first time, and I want to BF and am going to perservere with it. :cheer:

Same here!

Can you add me to the list of breastfeeders please (although wont need any help for a while yet :D ).

Many Thanks

valentine said:
nori said:
Brilliant idea! Is it a 24 hour helpline though?? lol

I dont think anyone will want me..i ask too many silly questions!

Claire x

Claire, I'd be happy to have you! Happy to help via email, PM, phone, text, MSN etc.

Not sure I'd be awake at 3am, but I would certainly do my best to help as often as I could!

Valentine Xxx

Thanks valentine.. have we got a pair here? I will try not to be too much trouble.. i expect a home visit though! lol.. just kidding!!

nori said:
valentine said:
nori said:
Brilliant idea! Is it a 24 hour helpline though?? lol

I dont think anyone will want me..i ask too many silly questions!

Claire x

Claire, I'd be happy to have you! Happy to help via email, PM, phone, text, MSN etc.

Not sure I'd be awake at 3am, but I would certainly do my best to help as often as I could!

Valentine Xxx

Thanks valentine.. have we got a pair here? I will try not to be too much trouble.. i expect a home visit though! lol.. just kidding!!

Absolutely!!! You'll have to pay my fare from Scotland to Berkshire though - haha!

I'll PM you with my email, mobile etc! And don't worry about being trouble, I'm here to help! When I get a moment, I'll dig out some old threads etc that might help you too.

Valentine Xxx

Really really hope you guys are here when I have my next one, its gonna be a couple of years away tho.

What a fantastic idea :clap:

This is an absolutely brilliant idea!! Thanks lea and dannii!

I intend to breastfeed so would love a buddy :)

This a a great idea :D I would volunteer but I'm still very new at breastfeeding myself and what with our tongue tie problems, I have absolutely no idea how to latch a baby on without a nipple shield :oops:

However if anyone does find that their baby has a tongue tie after birth, please feel free to PM me. I know how much of a struggle breastfeeding can be with it (as do a number of other ladies on this forum) :D

Yayyy i have a breastest buddy ! Will be pming you with tales of woe shortly Kelsey :cheer: :cheer:

Just wanted to say what a fantastic idea this is.
The thread that was started has a good outcome ie, this bf support buddie system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back