Breast reduction

HannahD

Reaction score
Hello all :wave:

I had a breast reduction years ago. I read on the 'signs of pregnancy' that your breasts can become tender but I wondered, having had this procedure, if it would affect my breasts the same way?

Advice greatly welcomed, thank you.

Hannah

I haven't a clue hannah, but am guessing that your nipples must still get sore and change colour, but only guessing. :?

hi hannah , i had breast reduction years ago 2, about 13, after i had my 2 girls and then i had jack 2 n half years ago, they seemed 2 react the same way and i was even surprised after havin him i leaked milk! as i had been told i wouldnt, hope ive been sum help.

someone I knew had a reduction and she had been told she would be able to breast feed as normall so I'd assume if thats the case the brests would still have the same symptons but I think it dependson what part of the brest they removed during the reduction

Thank you for your advice.
When I had my procedure they removed the nipple up and it was just attached by one blood vessel but I didn't have any problems with it and no rejection. I do have reduced feeling in my nipples (sorry, is that too much info!! :lol: ) so I wondered if I'd feel anything if I got pregnant.

I remember them saying I probably wouldn't be able to breast feed but as the procedure went well it sounds like it might not be a problem.

I will let you know if and when I get pregnant!!

hannah ur procedure sounds the same 2 mine, i had my nipples moved up and had a slight loss in feeling, luckily i never wanted 2 breast feed so bein told i wouldnt be able wasnt a problem, but as i said i did leak milk!! when its my time of the month they do become slightly tender. gl TTC!! :hug:

:rotfl: very funny , if that be the case i need 2 change my name 2 debbie dd lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back