breast milk and formula

neeko_1

Reaction score
hey guys

i'm out for the night this week, mums going to baby sit.. and i'm going to express as much as i can, but if the breast milk runs out can she use formula as well?

Just a word of advice, express and store as much as you can, as your baby might not take formula as shes so used to your booby milk :D

maybe express some and freeze it so you can relax when you are out

have fun :dance:

So long as you don't mix them in the same bottle at the same time... I use SMA Gold ready made cartons cos they're only like 48p and saves buying a whole tub. SMA Gold is apparently meant to compliment breastfeeding, but I don't know if that's just what they all say lol :hug:

I just picked SMA cos it was the one my mom used to give me so I knew the name, also it was what they gave him in hospital in a cup.

neeko_1 said:
hey guys

i'm out for the night this week, mums going to baby sit.. and i'm going to express as much as i can, but if the breast milk runs out can she use formula as well?

of course she can :)

thank you very much.. now i know i can relax a bit and have a good time :lol:

leckershell said:
So long as you don't mix them in the same bottle at the same time...

I always mix my EBM with formula in the same bottle. I was told that was fine and it certainly hasn't done Maia any harm!

leckershell said:
So long as you don't mix them in the same bottle at the same time

Its ok to mix them together, you can also mix formula and cows milk together when they start drinking it!

leckershell said:
SMA Gold is apparently meant to compliment breastfeeding, but I don't know if that's just what they all say lol :hug:

Yeah they all say that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back