Having on off conractions/braxtons

bossbump

Reaction score
i have had really bad contractions/braxtons for a couple of days now i went to my routine midwife today and when she examined me she said he was bigger than average and could come any day now im really nervous but excited do you think i should get my hopes up. i had a show 2 weeks ago and have the runs.sorry lol

Have you had he runs today or just more recently?

I know just before i went into labour i got the runs, a lot of women do.

Sounds good, keep us posted

bossbump said:
i have had really bad contractions/braxtons for a couple of days now i went to my routine midwife today and when she examined me she said he was bigger than average and could come any day now im really nervous but excited do you think i should get my hopes up. i had a show 2 weeks ago and have the runs.sorry lol

DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT:.. :shock: :wink:

I posted on here last week that I'd had the runs... and yesterday I started getting period pains, back ache and bh's every 10mins lasting 40 sec each ... The baby can't come now.. I'm not ready yet!!! :shakehead:

I've also had bouts of the runs in the last 4 days or so and my nausea has returned PM. She can come anytime after I reach 37 weeks but I would like madam to stay put till then. My CM has not changed though - no sign of a show or anything. Stay in...stay in!!!!!.........

My BH are starting to intensify now but I've had then throughout my pregnancy. What do real contractions feel like?

I've had a gut feeling all along that I'll go a week early, between 38-39 weeks. It will be interesting to see if my gut instincts are right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back