braxton hicks?

niknaks

Reaction score
thinki had my first bowt (mind the spelling) of braxton hicks last night. felt a tightening in my lower stomach and it wasnt painful but jus felt more uncomfortable than period pains. it was like contractions that lasted about 3 seconds and happened about 3/4 times. told my oh and he started panicking as soon as i explained what bh were lol swear he was about to get ready to go hospital lol at least i know hell be good at getting ready when the time comes. just hope it doesnt happen inthe too near future :-s

Too early for me to get these but so cute of ur OH, bless him xx

I think i would find that terrifying!! Did you not panic that your were miscarrying or something? Or did you know straight away it was Braxton Hicks?

Yeah I've had them, used to them now though. Only can really feel it if I touch my tummy. It doesnt feel like your miscarrying hun, you'd know that pain believe me x

yeah i thought it felt like more of a tightening sensation but my midwife explained what they would feel like. before whenever i heard of bh i thought of rachel from friends and how joey rushed her into to hospital. but it wasnt too bad just felt a bit odd.suppose when im further on it will feel worse. do have to say though i did wait a while to see if they'd stop and tried counting them. i heard if you get more than ten or they last over 20 mins then you could be going into labour? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back