Brainstorming again!!

LaurenMM

Reaction score
Me and OH have had such a hard time with names. At first we couldnt agree on any, now weve found too many we like to choose!!!! However, his mum suggested Lily which I never really liked before but weirdly me and OH love it now :S just seems right for me. So we've kinda settled on Lily-May Matthews (no middle name). And mine and OH's birthdays are both in May so it means something plus she'll have the same initials as me which OH really liked :) ....... BUT (always me who has to be awkward!!!!) I really wanted OH's initials too (his name is Lee David Matthews) so out of nowhere I though of Lily-May Delilah Matthews.... and I love it. Was never interested in Delilah before either but it just seems right to me :) soooooooo opinions please Lily-May Matthews or Lily-May Delilah Matthews??????? xx

I love Lily-May Matthews - I think if you add on the Delilah it makes it a bit too long & doesn't really match!

Its hard isn't it!!

:hug:

Yeah thats why I wasnt sure on it :S argh!!! Lol I thought naming her would be so easy but its not !! xx

I always thought it would be enjoyable too. But i've been the same with both pregnancies...worrying majority of the time about the names.

I'm 39 weeks today & we only decided for defo the other day & we're still no further with middle names or spellings.

:roll:

I like Lily-May Delilah, you get to have it for the reason you want it and it never really gets used anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back