Boy and Girl options.....Opinions wanted!

Cleo100

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I know this is probably early to be picking names for me but I just can't help it, after my scan to confirm the sex on the 23rd of May I would really like to refer to baby by name for the rest of the pregnancy instead of "it"!

I wanted a nice Irish name like mine but OH wont really have it as he can't understand them......

Righto, options are:

Boy
Ethan
Aaron
Kian

Girl
Ava
Kianna
Olivia

Second name will be Quinsey........

What do you think?

Boy
Ethan
Aaron
Kian

I like Ethan and Kian. Not so keen on Aaron these days though.

Girl
Ava
Kianna
Olivia

Love the name Ava. Olivia is somewhat overused these days but still a classic name. Don't like Kianna at all. Sounds too made up for me. Sorry.

I like Ava- we were going to have an Ava but after a recent family death we are going with Evie which is still a diminutive (sp?) of Evelyn.... I think my OH just preferred Evie to Ava :shhh:

I love Ethan! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont like Kianna either!

This is one of OH's suggestions which he thinks sounds Irish!! It's American and reminds me of one of the girls you might find on Ricky Lake..... :rotfl:

Ethan and Ava are absolutely spot on! I love them x

I like the name ethan :D not sure about the girls names tho.. Cant pronounce 2 of them :oops:

inforabumpyride said:
after a recent family death we are going with Evie which is still a diminutive (sp?) of Evelyn.... I think my OH just preferred Evie to Ava :shhh:

I don't have a clue why, but I think you've made a great name choice there! :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back