• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bottled water

DW1978

Reaction score
We are going to France on Saturday, can Jax have bottled water as a drink if he needs it? I'm not sure if the minerals in the water will be ok? Or should I still give him cooled boiled water on holiday?

I read in a baby book somewhere it's not a good idea to give them bottled water because of the mineral content? Apparently after 6 months they're allowed just tap water? xx.

When lo was younger we bought a special water for babies (we lived in italy) i dont know what the name will be in french but it was acqua ambrosia (i think) and we got it from the pharmacy, it was aimed at drinking and preparing feeds, now at 20months old when we go he just drinks regular tap or bottled water! X

I can't just give Jax French tap water though can I? Isn't there a chance it will give him an upset tummy? We never drink the tap water unless its boiled in a cup of tea or passed through a Brita filter first (my MIL lives there).

Sorry hun, I didn't c this and posted on ur other thread! Think they r meant to avoid it coz of mineral content???

Oh I didn't know that, I gave Kynon bottled water while camping the last couple of weekends!

I can't just give Jax French tap water though can I? Isn't there a chance it will give him an upset tummy? We never drink the tap water unless its boiled in a cup of tea or passed through a Brita filter first (my MIL lives there).

Ah sorry missed the France thing, I'm not too sure in that case then hun :S sorry xx

Oh I didn't know that, I gave Kynon bottled water while camping the last couple of weekends!

I don't know where I got this from sarah- it may b fine? And if u don't have access to safe drinking water from a tap then surely its the only alternative?!

I'm trying to think about what I read that advised against bottled water arghh can't remember lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back