• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bored already!

beckyboo1

Reaction score
Small moan coming on.... OH is away again with work tonight (was away tues night too) so I've no one to look forward to seeing tonight.

Coupled with the fact that it Harry has a cold and I'm just getting rid of mine and it's peeing it down outside I don't think we'll be going anywhere today

Should of been having a mummy meet but don't want to share our germs :-(

And to top it all oh should finish work at 2.30 on a fri which wouldn't make it so bad but tomorrow he has a meeting at 2pm..... In Ipswich..... 3.5 hours away from us

Bah! Hate being stuck in seeing no one. Sorry for moan x

Awww... Big hugs to you. I know exactly how you feel - I feel that way today too. Weather stinks, so not nice to go out in. Hubby has flown to Scotland for a meeting and won't be back til very late tonight (but at least he will back at some point). Hardly slept last night. LO is okay at the minute, but I am fearful of her becoming sick later in the day as a result of yesterday's jabs (as that what happened last time 24 hrs after the injections).
Feeling really bored! Still, not long til the weekend!

normally the days fly by even if we don;t go out anywhere. i think its the thought of not being able to go out cos of the rain that makes it worse...if its like this tomorrow i'll be getting in the car and going somewhere otherwise i'll be insane by the time hubby gets back!!

The four Walls start to close in on you don't they... And the lack of adult conversation is a killer too! Hopefully the weather will improve soon!

Sometimes I feel like I work monday-friday and the weekend is my time off! Weeks are boring with very young babies, it will all change when they're a bit older n can do more :) I can't wait to be able to go to the park, play groups, days out like legoland or something lol but don't wanna wish the time away xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back