Booster seats for at the table?

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
I've not got much room for a highchair at my house so I'm thinking of getting one of the booster chair things instead, plus they're portable and can be taken to my mums and stuff! Does anyone have any recommendations for them?

No for ella, katie wouldn't fit in one :lol: am thinking ahead a bit for ella! Katie just gets strapped to the chair with her reins at the moment!

Try Kiddicare hun because people right reviews on stuff and you know their coming from an honest persons point of view (Don't have to buy from there but just to see the feedback!) :)

We used this one with Dec, he always hated the highchair so he was using it from he was about 7-8 months, it has 3 height levels and the little tray swings open rather than coming completely off. It was great and Dec used it till he was about 25-26 months :)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Safety-1st-...sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=baby&qid=1274622088&sr=8-10

We also have this one, we use it for visiting family.
We havent used the tray on it for ages, I prefer it without and AJ looks very snug in it when its on. Doesnt help that he has a little pot belly! We just push him up to the table.
He also pushes/strains away from it when strapped in and it can make the straps pull and it can make a good cracking sound but its undamaged (guess what I'm trying to say is although it doesnt seem very thick strong plastic it is!) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back