Booking Appointment! Whoooo hoooo

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
Hey girls. :wave:

Had my booking appointment today with Midwife and its all so exciting! :clap:

Appart from the fact she put me back to 22nd June (was originally 22nd then early scan said 19th now back to 22nd) Boooo! Lets see what the 12 week scan says in 3 weeks.

Got my MASSIVE bounty pack (had to come straight to work so haven't even looked in it yet :x Grrr bleedin Boss) Going to have a good read tonight.

They have a MW centre for the birth which she made sound like a magical place (which is probably a portacabin in the hospital car park :lol: ) so I REALLY want to go there (fingers crosses I don't turn high risk for some random reason).

Anyway - all good and v.possitive am getting REALLY excited now (squeals in delight) :clap: :dance: :clap: Only 6.75months to go!!!!! :clap:

Oooh, I have a birth centre near me too, it looks fabulous! I didn't get a bounty pack at my booking appt though - I shall be sure I ask for one at my 15 wk appointment!

I take it your midwife wasn't some victorian-esque old boot then as feared :lol:

Chopsie said:
Oooh, I have a birth centre near me too, it looks fabulous! I didn't get a bounty pack at my booking appt though - I shall be sure I ask for one at my 15 wk appointment!

I take it your midwife wasn't some victorian-esque old boot then as feared :lol:

Ha Ha I forgot about that! :rotfl:
She was lovely and not too 'flouncy' either. She tells things how they are and doesn't sugar coat it - prefer it that way. :cheer:

However the down side was that she butchered my arms trying to remove about 80pints of blood. :twisted:

Silly question ... but what is a bounty pack??

Mama 2 Be said:
They have a MW centre for the birth which she made sound like a magical place (which is probably a portacabin in the hospital car park :lol: )

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Glad it well hun!

:lol: Glad it went well too hun!

I woud love it if the had a midwife centre here, if they did I wouldnt be opting for a homebirth again.

Tasha20 said:
:lol: Glad it went well too hun!

I woud love it if the had a midwife centre here, if they did I wouldnt be opting for a homebirth again.

Oh you're having a home birth? And you've had one already? Tell us all. How was it????? (If you don't mind that is) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back