• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Booked my 4d scan!

Melanie

Reaction score
I booked my 4d scan

Its on the 18th July.

I booked the full package so i get
60 minute appointment
DVD of 4D scan movies (approx 15 minutes)
CD ROM of 3D scan pictures
Pregnancy Progress Report with details of your baby’s measurements, weight, presentation etc.
Fetal sexing (optional)
FOUR high quality 6x4 colour photographs

I will already be living in hungary then so i'll be coming back to the uk for a couple of days for the scan. My dad is taking a days holiday to take me.

I've got my next normal scan next wednesday (31st)!!!!!!!!

How exciting, hope you don't mind me asking but how far in advance do you have to book these 4D scans?

As far as i know you can book at most places with short notice, i suppose it just depends on the appointments they have available hun.

I know alot of places like you to be over 22 weeks at your appointment.

Thanks Melanie, I'm hoping to have a 4D scan at around 28 weeks. Good luck with yours hun, I've heard they are amazing :D

Miracle babe said:
Thanks Melanie, I'm hoping to have a 4D scan at around 28 weeks. Good luck with yours hun, I've heard they are amazing :D

Let us know if you get one booked hun :)

and remember to shop around if you can because prices vary wildly!

Ooooh, how exciting Melanie!

I can't believe your next scan is next week already! Where is time going???

Mine isn;t until 12 June, so another 2 weeks to wait.

Take care

Oh i know Tina! It doesnt seem like five minutes ago that you were reassuring me that my first scan would go ok!

Melanie said:
Miracle babe said:

Let us know if you get one booked hun :)

and remember to shop around if you can because prices vary wildly!

You bet cha hun. Please post and let us know how you get on :D

Miricle babe, we booked our 4D scan the day before, so really depending on the place it can be done last minute - we did our's via Baby Bond, I highly recommend them.

I had a 4D scan, it was great, you'll love it :)

How much approx are the 4D scans then? And where do you get them done? Little Miss Know Nothing here lol

Daggers said:
Miricle babe, we booked our 4D scan the day before, so really depending on the place it can be done last minute - we did our's via Baby Bond, I highly recommend them.

Thanks for that hun. I've been looking at the Babybond website and it seems the nearest one to me so will probably use them but glad to know I dont need to book a long way in advance, bit of a last lap annie I'm very much afraid :oops:

Yeah, finally able to get a pic of the little 'n up for you, so you can see what the 4D image looks like - from the befores and afters that they have at the 4D place there really isn't much of a difference in the way the baby looks from around 24 weeks until they are born (if any at all) - how cool is that!!

4Dbaby.jpg

Dag, that's mind blowing!
He/she looks so sweet and peaceful.
Clearly takes after his mum and likes a good sleep!
L xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back