Booked in for flu jag on Wed..

Citygirl1

Reaction score
....and still in two minds. But with having asthma both my midwife and gp have strongly advised me to get it. Had the flu jag a few years ago with no adverse effects but with the LO you can't help but worry.:eh::roll:

i got mine booked tomorrow :S And I have a mini cold atm but can't put it off anymore after I saw the newspapers saying ten people have died of swine flu again :( so defo getting it done now x

Yeah i have weighed it up as much as i possibly can i think. So many women seem to be having problems if they actually catch the flu rather than with the vaccine itself. A lot of people actually think they administer the flu as part of the jag aswell which they don't.

Doesn't stop me being apprehensive about it though..

How did you get on with your vaccine MissCrazyCooki.

I've had mine this afternoon. Nurse said swine flu was doing the rounds again this year. 6 pregnant women in hospital in Northern Ireland with it at the moment.

Yeah think we've done the right thing. Don't know if i could have survived trying to avoid folk with sniffles and colds for another 2 months!

Last edited:
got mine done today too it was the swine flu stuff in the papers that made me go and get it :)

Yeah i think there will be a lot more pregnant women going to get it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back