Boobs!

weenik

Reaction score
I went to M & S to get measured a few days ago....before I was pregnant I was a 32B, I'm now a 36E!!! I can't believe it, I thought she was kidding when she told me but what a difference it's made. I've been getting really uncomfy sitting at work but yesterday with my new hammock, sorry bra I was ok! I'm so chuffed & have been telling everyone about my new size :shock:

:rotfl:

ive gone from 34b to a 36 ee

it does happen but you can also loose them as quick as they got there, they did with me when i had cameron.. i went down to a 34 a :rotfl:

i went from 36G to 38GG :shock: :oops:

I soooooooooooooooooo hope they go smaller than what they started off as :pray: :pray:

I am going to Mothercare today - was 32DD before pregnancy; God knows what I am now! All of my bras are very tight and pretty unconfortable :( Can hardly wait to buy something that fits! :dance:

im embarrased to get measured!! how im gonna get this baby out i dont know, im shy!

who do u need to ask in marks or mothercare? i keep buying bigger but i dont think im getting it right.

My boobs don't seem to have grown much, they seem fuller, but are still fitting into the same cup size as before (still only an A cup!). The only increase in measurement I've seen is the chest measurement, increasing from 34 to 38.

Grace, I am also very shy so I measured myslef at home first and then went to Mothercare and tried the bra on without them interfering. And it was perfect fit - I am 36C now which sounds a bit strange given that I was 32DD before. Anyway, I finally have bra that fits and I am very happy about it! :dance: :cheer:

I went to get measured the other day cos my pre-pregnancy bras were just cutting into my sides and were really uncomfy...and no wonder! I've gone from a 34 C to a 36 E! Geez..! I'm so glad I've finally got something that fits :)

I'm also quite shy when it comes to stripping (unless it's at hospital, I don't really mind that) but M & S made it really easy. I just went to the fitting room and asked to get measured & got taken straight away (sometimes they give you a time to come back if they're busy). The girl measured me with my bra on then looked at the support my bra was giving me and went and got 2 different sizes. She closed the curtain over while I tried them both on so it was really easy. It's really worthwhile doing it because it makes a world of difference to have a good fitting bra xx

I am sooo jealous of you girls. I had really been looking forward to getting some boobs when I was pregnant and I have gone from a 32A to the grand size of 34A :(

Clydesdaleclopper said:
I am sooo jealous of you girls. I had really been looking forward to getting some boobs when I was pregnant and I have gone from a 32A to the grand size of 34A :(

You're like me! :hug: I've gone from 34A to 38A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back