boobs

trixipaws

Reaction score
my bra size was a modest 32B before i got pg (since 3 years ago, b4 that i didnt even wear a bra!); when i was 9 or 10 weeks i was popping out of it (and it was restricting my breathing!) so i got measured at m&s and went home with a 34C and a 34D. ive noticed the C is getting a little crowded! i might hav to start wearing D-cups soon! i can hardly believe it its so weird! ive never had big boobs before.

mine havent really got that much bigger. but i think i may need a C soon

D to start with, DD last measuring... seem to be getting bigger by the day! :shock:

Still, OH loves 'em :lol: :rotfl:

god knows whats happening to mine,gravity has took a hold of them,i will swinging them over my shoulder soon :shock:

Hiya,

I was a 34/36 B and i'm now a 38 C. Hope they don't grow any more they really hurt :(

Lau
xx

Mine dont seem to have grown at all :? still the 36C i have been for a couple of years.

could be worst Flame - you could STILL be a 36A despite them doubling in size! :oops:

mine have grown a bit so I got excited and bought a B cup - LOL little while before I can fill it - they don't make padded maternity bras!? :oops: :D

I've gone from a 32b to a 34a and now they're starting to hurt. It's good, I feel like a good size as opposed to usually feeling a bit small :)

I'm confused :? Isnt a B bigger than an A?

Hi

Oh wow it aint fair lol.
My last pregnancy they didnt get big till my milk came in after Kiara was born.
Now they look all deflated and way smaller :( I want mine back .

Katrina

topbird said:
could be worst Flame - you could STILL be a 36A despite them doubling in size! :oops:

mine have grown a bit so I got excited and bought a B cup - LOL little while before I can fill it - they don't make padded maternity bras!? :oops: :D

Sorry but I did laugh at this, you sound like me - ever hopeful!!! :wink: Like one of the other girls said wait til yer milk comes in you will feel like that Lolita bird who had the biggest boobs ever (until they popped that is!) But then sadly you have the pain to go with it. Just get the camera ready to capture the moment cos if you're anything like me they'll soon shrivel back to raisin like proportions! :roll:

It's really interesting reading about the different experiences. Seems like no two ladies are the same. :)

I used to be a 36G but had a breast reduction in 2001 and went down to a 36C. Now I'm wearing 38C/D and it's getting a bit tight.

Goodness knows what size I'll end up after the baby! I'm hoping to breastfeed too although it might be a problem after the BR. :think:

Sabrina
x

Sabrina said:
It's really interesting reading about the different experiences. Seems like no two ladies are the same. :)

I used to be a 36G but had a breast reduction in 2001 and went down to a 36C. Now I'm wearing 38C/D and it's getting a bit tight.

Goodness knows what size I'll end up after the baby! I'm hoping to breastfeed too although it might be a problem after the BR. :think:

Sabrina
x

Im hoping mine will be smaller after the baby is born but they will prob be really droopy, however gravity isnt exactly on my side at the moment

I've always thought I was a D. Had a proper fitting for maternity bra's to discover I'm actually a C. I've grown in the back sizes though!! Seems to me though the bigger the back size the more hooks they have to do them up with....what's with that?! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back